"Call me Hunk for now." - Hunk
A nerdy guy makes a deal with the devil to become a popular stud for the summer... But things get weirder than you'd imagine.
Starring: John Allen Nelson, Deborah Shelton, James Coco, Steve Levitt
Link to IMDB
The story begins with a rich, attractive man going to a psychiatrist with a crazy story about how he used to be a simpler man named Bradley Brinkman, but was transformed into Hunk Golden. Dr. Sunny is skeptical about this preposterous idea, but she agrees to hear Hunk's story....
We see that Bradley's life entailed being a geeky computer programmer without any friends. After some success at work, Bradley's boss sends him to a beach house for the summer. All the rich, beautiful people he meets on the beach shun him, which totally bums him out.
![]() |
| Bradley / Hunk |
"You're a walking Chuck Norris move, and I'm not waiting until you're out on VHS." - Laurel
![]() |
| O'Brien... just O'Brien |
After about an hour of nothing except Hunk being awesome and getting famous, he starts realizing he needs Bradley back to feel normal. Things get progressively weirder, and the story really flies off the goddamn rails into absurdity. There's a pretty big plot twist, too, and more than just Bradley's soul is in danger of being lost. Will love triumph over evil? And will he choose Hunk or Bradley as the man he wants to be? Oh god, it's bonkers!
![]() |
| License to hunkify |
![]() |
| Umm, Satan ? |
Be sure not to miss:
- I liked the pizza & beer montage.
- "Some kind of digital vulture appeared on my screen."
- Hunk checking out his new junk.
- Yes, that's Robert Morse as Garrison Gaylord
Internet review:
"It is a silly, silly film and there's always time in my life for silly films." - AudreyToo
Should I watch it?
It's comedy trash, but the type worth seeing. And it actually has a positive message (somewhere in there.)
Where can I find it?
Here on putlocker. Sometimes I get a virus warning when I load the page, but I'm pretty sure it's a false positive. I had no problems at all. It's just pop ups trolling.
Hunk gets...






No comments:
Post a Comment