"And what was your intent? To kill?" - Cpt. Jackson
A young policewoman relentlessly tries to bring down a ruthless drug kingpin.
Starring: Traci Lords, Scott Patterson, Yaphet Kotto
Link to IMDB
![]() |
| Cop stuff |
Salvador's boss is not pleased with losing all the drugs, and gives him one week to come up with $50 million or he'll be killed. Salvador figures the best way to get the money is by stealing it from rival drug dealers, and thus begins his killing spree.
![]() |
| More cop stuff |
It's a tough, gritty city with ruthless criminals, so the laughs are pretty sparse. About 1000 people get shot and 50 cars get wrecked, but even with all this violence it still ends up being quite boring.
They could have cut out 30 minutes of meandering pointlessness and still kept the main story intact. The action picks up again at the end, but by then I had lost interest.
"The less blood on the pavement, the more I sleep. And dammit, I need my sleep!" - Cpt. Jackson
Traci Lords is definitely fun to watch here as a badass cop, but it's not enough to save the movie.
Be sure not to miss:
- The same cheesy song from Ice is here again! It's Stand Tall by Lost Art, but it doesn't seem to be on YouTube
- This was rated NC-17 for violence, but it's just the typical R rated stuff.
- A pair of panties and a little gasoline goes a long way!
Internet review:
"Despite the endless violence, I nearly fell asleep." - haildevilman
Should I watch it?
Maybe as a background movie, but it's too boring to sit through.
Where can I find it?
On YouTube
Intent to Kill gets...




No comments:
Post a Comment