"Alright, I admit it. I'm a pig." - Jack
Four teenagers try to find love and excitement at the carnival.
Starring: Carolyn Dunn, Carl Marotte, Thor Bishopric, Rachael Hayward, Michael Rudder
Link to IMDB
It's the last day of summer and all the teenagers are heading to the carnival to have some fun. Jack and David are two guys desperate to find sex; and while Jack is full of confidence, David is a sad sack.
Next we meet Debbie, a rich girl who is sick of being treated like a princess, so she gives herself a punk make-over. Her and her best friend Debbie are also heading to the carnival.
The four kids meet and sparks begin to fly between them, but don't forget about the three bumbling jewel thieves that are lurking around... Wait, what!?
![]() |
| Jack David |
After about an hour, Debbie wins a stuffed toy that those jewel thieves hid their diamond in, so now the idiotic trio of thieves begin hunting the kids down to get their treasure back... It's really dumb.
![]() |
| Debbie Angie |
The entire sub-plot with the thieves is painfully bad. They are played like complete idiots, which is supposed to be funny, but instead they just come across as completely annoying.
![]() |
| The thieves |
"Can I lick your tonsils?" - David
Despite plenty of nudity the movie is not very sleazy, instead keeping a lighthearted and humorous tone.
It rides the line of being too saccharine to be filthy, and too naughty to be family friendly. In other words, there's wasted potential all over the place.
It was okay for a one time watch, but still far from a classic of the genre.
Be sure no to miss:
- The phone that is also a gumball machine.
- The Dick Nose mask is just as horrible as it sounds.
- The theme song is unbelievably bad.
- Garfield's on the scene.
Internet review:
"Never seen this movie before and now I know why, boring!!" - Holly
Should I watch it?
Nope.
Where can I find it?
Here on YouTube.
Breaking the Rules gets...





No comments:
Post a Comment