"First you molest my girl, and then you sucker me into this idiotic quest of yours!" - Tommy
A pair of wizard bros from 10th century England show up in modern-day California to save a princess, and in the process they mess with a lot of innocent lives.
Starring: It really doesn't matter, but the one guy looks like Bob Seger. John Clark has a cameo.
Link to IMDB
Starring: It really doesn't matter, but the one guy looks like Bob Seger. John Clark has a cameo.
Link to IMDB
| Shirtless and clueless |
After a glimpse of what the villain is up to, we finally meet the wizard bros as they go to the tavern to get drunk with prostitutes...? Wait, what? I guess even wizards needed to cut loose back then. One of the first things you'll notice is that despite the video quality being terrible, the special effects are actually pretty good.
If you think the beginning is strange, just wait until they finally head to the future. This is not your typical "old time person in the future" story at all.
It takes them less than ten minutes to assault a lady,
Soon they meet Tommy, who is a modern
| This spells trouble ! |
"Would thee forgive a poor, drunken magician?" - Ulric
| I am pretty sure Ulirc is always drunk |
Be sure not to miss:
- The villains hideout is a cardboard box factory... Or he's a very tidy hoarder.
- Sparkle swords!
- The final moment in the movie... Really!?
Internet review:
"If this came out in 1982 I woulda shit enough bricks to build a castle with a moat and a level twelve dungeon." - iGame3D
Should I watch it?
There are some painful parts, but it's so bizarre you can't miss this one.
Where can I find it?
The only version I could find was a YouTube playlist But it all flows together as one.
The Lords of Magick gets...


No comments:
Post a Comment