Stuff happens on a farm, but very little of it could be mistaken for a horror movie.
Starring: James Carroll Pickett, Charles Kissinger, Sherry Steiner
Link to IMDB
October is the month when I delight in finding unusual horror movies... And then there are moments like this, when I watch Three on a Meathook and realize I don't know what I'm doing.
![]() |
| Billy |
Safe place, my ass!
In the middle of the night the girls are all stabbed to death!!
Pa is not surprised to discover the murders in the morning. It seems that Billy has killed girls in the past, although he never remembers actually committing the violent acts. To protect his son, Pa will destroy all the evidence, and he sends Billy into the city where he can clear his thoughts away from the farm.
While relaxing at a bar, Billy meets Sherry, a free-spirited gal that thinks hillbillies crying in their beer is very attractive. They spend the night together and begin to form a friendship.
"Let this boy keep his evil to himself." - Pa
![]() |
| Pa |
![]() |
| Sherry |
Sherry and her girlfriend visit Billy at home, and together they go on a hippy pilgrimage through corn fields and forests. It's almost dreamlike as Billy longs for spiritual peace, love and transcendental unity with nature... What is this movie trying to be!?
Eventually, the predictable twists about Pa and Billy are revealed, and the movie attempts to bring back the horror elements for the finale.
![]() |
| ♫ Elevator music plays ♫ |
The script is as clunky as a bag of hammers on an escalator, and it doesn't help that the sound quality of the dialog is just absurd. The voices all have a weird echo to them, and it only adds to the illogical feeling of the film.
I don't think I can really recommend this to anyone, and yet I am glad that I watched it. The filmmakers had enthusiasm and sincerity to tell the story they wanted, but it's wildly uneven and pointlessness abounds.
When it ended, my mind was like a tumbleweed in a ghost town of turds, and all I could say was, "Well, this exists, and I watched it." ...I'm not sure if anyone else should, though.
Be sure not to miss:
- Billy wet the bed at Sherry's place.
Internet review:
"The hangover from this movie is vicious." - Sir Molokidan
Should I watch it?
I have no idea.
Where can I find it?
Some links here.
Three on a Meathook gets...






No comments:
Post a Comment